Monday, August 18, 2008

Are you taking the baby quilt challenge?

It's baby quilt week over at one of my favorite quilting blogs - crazy mom quilts. (Hey, it's her name, not mine!)

She's working through some of her to-do list by making baby quilts. I love her clean designs that use a lot of solids. (Why don't I buy more solids? Why?) And her first one for the week uses a pattern from The Modern Quilt Workshop, which I just got. I didn't even recognize the pattern because of the different colorway!

I really would like to join her in this quest. I'm thinking I should make some small quilts to donate to an auction in November. Just need to get my house back in order so I can unpack all my fabric. Right? I shouldn't be out buying new stuff? Right? If you're doing the baby quilt week challenge, leave a link to pictures in the comments. I want to see them!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: