Thursday, August 21, 2008

Farm animal baby quilt patterns

UPDATE: Only pattern left now is Chubby Chicks!!!)

Like a good little blogger girl, I do keep track of how people find me. And my brief reference to farm animals in a previous post apparently attracted some attention from people looking for those kinds of patterns. Sorry I disappointed you there, but I'm making up for it now. I went out and tracked down some patterns that are either farm animals in general or a specific farm animal like chicks or lambs.

These patterns all came from www.CreateForLess.com, which has great prices and an amazing selection. I promise. In fact, a lot of these are on clearance for about $1.50 each. But that means they won't be around forever, so hurry!

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

dutchquilter said...

wow, these patterns tickled me into dropping by at the linked website. My gosh these are so cute! however.... I am from the Netherlands and they do NOT ship outside the USA, so buying those patterns is a no-go for me.... :(
hugs from the Netherlands
Winda aka dutch quilter aka (*ΓΌ*)

lewister said...

I have _got_ to start paying more attention to that fact! I had someone on another website ask me about places that shipped to England. I forget (gasp!) that not everyone reading is in the U.S. Hmm. I smell a web hunt - places that do ship overseas. I'll get back to you on that.

Anonymous said...

I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am to find your blog. Being a new quilter working on projects such as baby sized quilts are wonderful for me. I already knit, crochet, and sew for babies - so much faster and more pleasurable to do than for adults and the satisfaction is much quicker. Keep up the good work - I'll be peeking in often!

Sandy in NJ