Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why are you here?

Buy at Art.comI ran a poll recently just because I was kind of curious as to why people come by. It wasn't scientific by any means, but it was interesting to me. (And maybe only to me. I realize that.)

Essentially, most of you dropped by because you just like quilting in general, not necessarily because you are specifically passionate about baby quilt patterns. About 20 percent have their own baby on the way (congratulations!) and another 20 percent are planning for a gift for someone else. (At least one person wasn't sure what or why they were here. But we're glad you dropped by anyway.)

I'd like to run a few more polls over the next few months just to see what kinds of things you'd like to see here. Of course, you don't have to wait for a poll to tell me. Just leave a comment!! I love comments. You have no idea what a thrill you give me in doing that.

(Oh, the picture? It's called "Give Me Your Answer Do". Found that appropriate.)

Bookmark and Share

0 comments: