Sunday, September 7, 2008

Would you make a baby quilt with your hubby?

Just checking out a story I found online about a couple that sews together. I can't even begin to image what a headache that could turn into around here. :-) Mostly because I'm highly impatient and want to just do it myself because it's easier than trying to explain anything to anyone else. Sometimes. Hubby and I are a great team in dealing with life, but not always on projects. How about you? Think you could get your spouse or SO interested in working with you? Would you want to?

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

Debi said...

I have asked my husband if he was interested, the look said it all! I am inviting you to participate in a Fall into Fall Quilters Blog giveaway that I am hosting. Come on over and check it out.