Sunday, March 7, 2010

Quilt for Kids kit arrives

What was I thinking? The package from Quilt for Kids arrived yesterday and here I was thinking I was just getting fabric. The whole "kit" concept was kind of lost on me apparently. :-) So they sent fabric already cut into strips and a pattern and everything but the batting. I thought I was just getting fabric and I'd figure out my own pattern. Which makes absolutely no sense, Susan. How would they know how much to send if they don't know what pattern you're using? Sigh. So silly.

That said, the pattern included is a really simple four-patch. And the fabric? Not sure how this stuff is just left over from something because it's totally cute. Totally. Can't wait to get started!




Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

Jackie said...

I just got one of these in the mail too. I'm anxious to get started.

lewister said...

I've got the top finished - took about two hours total. Got to get another quilt quilted so I can rescue enough pins to get it pin basted now. :-)

American Quilter's Society said...

We can't wait to see the finished product. Have fun!

Carolyn said...

Love your quilts!! I just started making qulits last week. I'm Hooked!!! Thiftyideastoday.com