Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Noah's Ark Panel

Just about every mom considers using Noah's Ark as a nursery theme. While the original story has a lot of unhappy parts, there's potential for cute animals and rainbows and sunshine and lots of happy things that are perfect for a nursery.

Recently (don't hurt me, I don't fabric shop as much as I should!) ran across the M'Liss fabrics at Hancock and danged if she doesn't have an entire Noah's Ark collection. There's great starters like the panel pictured here and more coordinating fabrics than you could imagine. I was going to list a few and got overwhelmed trying to pick them and so ... you go pick your favorites. Here's a good place to start, though. I thought this Noah's Ark Patches one would make a great focus fabric if you were looking to build out a quilt rather than use the panel. (And we all know how I feel about panels for baby quilts, right?)

Sorry; line has been discontinued and is no longer available.


Bookmark and Share

0 comments: