Friday, December 17, 2010

Look what I found on eBay!

Not sure why it never occurred to me to scope out eBay for baby quilt patterns. Bad Susan. But my daily alert email came through today with a link to a pattern from an eBay seller and - intrigued - I clicked through. This particular seller is actually cutting apart magazines and selling individual patterns all punched and ready to go in a binder. Very clever! (I think. Maybe you disagree. Feel free to do so.)

I started scoping out the rest of her listings and lo and behold - a duck baby quilt pattern. Since I was just talking about them, it caught my eye. Only a couple of hours left on this auction, but I promise to keep an eye out for cute patterns over there and try to make sure I post ones with more time left to bid! (Like this one or this one or this one or this one. Stopping now. Got carried away.)



Bookmark and Share

0 comments: