I finally got to the binding stage on this quilt with the scalloped border. Umm. Not as easy as I thought it was going to be. Sigh. The curves aren't a problem but those danged corners and points are proving to be a challenge for sure.
Making good progress on the dog flower quilt (I have got to come up with a better name for that) with all the petals done on the hand applique. Which meant I could start putting the blocks together and then appliqueing the centers. My applique technique has definitely improved. You can barely see my stitches on the centers. (However, the petals seriously don't match from block to block.)
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are affiliate links. This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive an affiliate commission, probably enough to get a stick of gum. I generally only recommend products or services on this blog that I would use personally and believe you will find cool as well. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”